5 Tips to Keep Your Feet Pain Free
Keeping your feet healthy and pain free can mean the difference between a great day and a day that just won’t end!
Below you’ll find 5 ways of keeping your feet healthy and pain free.
- Cut your toenails properly – It’s important to cut your toenails straight across, as rounding or cutting your nails too close to the skin can cause those painful ingrown toenails.
- Clean your feet and keep them dry – We recommend scrubbing your feet with a natural soap during your shower, and ensuring you dry them thoroughly when you get out. Fungus and other living things that you don’t want on your feet love moisture!
- Wear protective footwear in public areas – Public places such as gyms, locker rooms, and pools may be a breeding ground for fungi.
- Wear breathable footwear – Woven shoes and mesh shoes are great for allowing the air to circulate around your feet, keeping them dry and healthy.
- Wear shoes that fit your feet well – Wearing properly fitted shoes is the best way to prevent foot problems from occurring. As your foot naturally swells throughout the day, it’s important to find a shoe that isn’t too tight and conforms to your feet. We recommend the HS Eden for a versatile, all-occasion shoe.